Advice wanted on selling LEGO sweepstakes item - Free the Band Bionicle skate deck

Thanks! :) And good question about the brand; I didn't even think of that. I see nothing that indicates a brand. There is a tiny "T" indented on the blue side centered between the four holes for the "upper" wheel mounts, but I'm assuming that's a mark to align a wheel base or happened during the manufacturing process. (Totally clueless about skateboards here.)

Agreed with DL.....first thing I would do is identify the brand. If you have a skate shop that you could take it to I am sure they can help in doing that. You can always list it on Ebay with a buy it now price of what you want/need out of it price wise. The worst it can do is not sell. My skepticism of this item is two fold. A) like DL said you will have to find someone who is into LEGO/bionicle AND skateboarding so that could be tricky and B) I don't think that skateboarding is as popular as it was say 15-20 years ago like when Tony Hawk and Christian Hasoi were in there prime. Hope this helps a little.

Agreed with DL.....first thing I would do is identify the brand. If you have a skate shop that you could take it to I am sure they can help in doing that. You can always list it on Ebay with a buy it now price of what you want/need out of it price wise. The worst it can do is not sell. My skepticism of this item is two fold. A) like DL said you will have to find someone who is into LEGO/bionicle AND skateboarding so that could be tricky and B) I don't think that skateboarding is as popular as it was say 15-20 years ago like when Tony Hawk and Christian Hasoi were in there prime. Hope this helps a little.

I agree with Stephen on the fact that skateboarding isn't as popular. I think the market for this skateboard could be limited, but you might as well put it on eBay or another website.

If I had something like this I would try to get a nearby skate shop to take it on consignment. You'll take a hit on what you make, but it might be the only way to move something that unique. Also, this is a long shot, but I'd send a note to All American Rejects publicist/management to see if they have any interest given that it was an item associated with them.

Huh?

This is what I meant.

Thanks! :) And good question about the brand; I didn't even think of that. I see nothing that indicates a brand. There is a tiny "T" indented on the blue side centered between the four holes for the "upper" wheel mounts, but I'm assuming that's a mark to align a wheel base or happened during the manufacturing process. (Totally clueless about skateboards here.)

Lots of good ideas. Thanks! :) First idea to pursue is if I can see if someone can tell me the brand. But the end result will probably be I'll just have to stick this out on eBay and see what happens. Obviously this is not an ultra-rare ultra-collected item like a solid-gold C3P0. Thanks again for all the wisdom! :)