Brickheadz 2021

4 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

U think Minions could be Angry Birds 2.0?

The Angry Birds movie came out like what seemed like one hundred years (six) after Angry Birds the game was popular and people were playing it. Minions is getting a bit stale, but because they are from a well established and relatively fun movie series that kids are still watching - so I think these will do better than Angry Birds.

30 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

U think Minions could be Angry Birds 2.0?

I hope the new Minions movie comes out someday.  I also had no problem selling Angry Birds sets for good profit.

I’ve got them loaded into my cart. Somehow, I missed picking up the Bird and Fish ones (on backorder right now).

Debating a trip to a LEGO store vs just ordering. Not like I don’t have 30 or so in my too build pile right now. Lol

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’ve got them loaded into my cart. Somehow, I missed picking up the Bird and Fish ones (on backorder right now).

Debating a trip to a LEGO store vs just ordering. Not like I don’t have 30 or so in my too build pile right now. Lol

Well German Shepard says Sold Out and Shorthair cats says TOOS. Im going to go ahead and backorder them.

• Like 1
Well German Shepard says Sold Out and Shorthair cats says TOOS. Im going to go ahead and backorder them.

Yeah I try not to wait on any of them. I already placed an order. Doing an inventory check, it’s hit and miss on the Birds and Fish near me so might as well just order it and forget it.
1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

time for another shelf?

hopefully the Michael's discount will be coming up again

• Like 1
time for another shelf?
hopefully the Michael's discount will be coming up again
You can bulk pack them really well in the larger Lego shipping boxes for storage. At least that's where mine are...and that's if you get those boxes in good shape after FedEx...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

The latest news....

• Leaked images of 40490 which is a Ninjago set of three.  Lloyd, Samurai X, and Firstbourne.
  • Leaked images of a new Pets set (unknown set number), with a Dalmatian and Dalmatian puppy.

Numbering

• Budgie and Chick are Bhz #124 and #125
  • Gap exists between #126 and #138
  • Harry Potter set (40495) starts at #139 to #145
  • Ninjago three pack might be #146, #147, and #148

Rumors (previous and current)

• 40467 was a rumored BHz set. Set number is currently unaccounted for and may not be a BHz set anymore.
  • 40479 is still assigned as an unknown BHz set (possibly Dalmatian set)
  • If Daisy, Scrooge/Boys, and Dalmatians slot as #126 to #132, then we still have six unaccounted for (#133 to #138).
  • We also know that there will be a #150, which means #149 is also unaccounted for (so at least 8 more BHz that will be announced in the future).
  • Like 3