New Identity for "ship to"

doejaster

Printing a shipping label tonight for an eBay order, and the address looks fine, but the name it is going to is: "New Identity".

Anyone seen that before?  I messaged the buyer--and hoping to get a response tonight, but thought I'd ask here in case anyone else has seen something similar.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, doejaster said:

Printing a shipping label tonight for an eBay order, and the address looks fine, but the name it is going to is: "New Identity".

Anyone seen that before?  I messaged the buyer--and hoping to get a response tonight, but thought I'd ask here in case anyone else has seen something similar.

Thanks!

Probably someone about to enter in Witness Protection still waiting for his papers. Can’t live without their LEGO.

Kidding aside, is the buyer new?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, doejaster said:

Thanks!

Try doing a google search on the name/address.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doejaster said:

Thanks!

Super hero trying to conceal his/her identity? In the witness protection system?  Possibilities are endless.  

• Like 1

Looks like a real address.  House last sold for $2,000,000.  

I talked to eBay and they agreed it looked funky, but said there was nothing that stood out to them so go ahead and ship.  So that's what I'll do.

It's a Chima set--so if they're trying to scam me they picked something I might have just given away :P