Vampyre Castle for $86.63 shipped from Amazon.co.uk to U.S.

Talon

You can purchase the Vampyre Castle (9468) for $86.63 including shipping to the U.S.

Amazon UK Vampyre Castle - 9468 for $86.63 shipped

It is not a bad price, but not great. The main risk is damage to the box as I don't think you get free returns to Amazon.co.uk from the U.S. I've ordered from Amazon UK about 12 times and had slighlty damaged boxes twice, but not enough damage to make me return them, so I'm not sure how that would work out.

This works out to around $82 a set if you order 5 or more. Interestingly there's no limit, you can order 100 or more. Last time they marked it down it was 5 per customer. It was also $5 cheaper. Its still a really good deal, in fact you're practically running away with the set at this stage of the game. You're kind of SOL though if they come damaged since there's no really good option for replacing them. Amazon must be losing their shirt shipping them to the US, you'd think the ordering system would be sophisticated enough to assign inventory from a US warehouse. Still, if you haven't gotten any and you want to invest time's running out on this set...

I recently order this item from Amazon.co.uk for $82, and both the shipping box and item box came completely damaged...I asked for a replacement, hoping that the 2nd time would be the charm...The shipping box came in great shape, but the item box was worse than the 1st one...I just shipped it back today and was charged $60, so I contacted them and they told me that I would get the full refund for the shipment back..I have my doubts that you'll get a pristine box, but it's up to you if you want to roll the dice!

A few weeks ago i got 4 Vampire's Castle's from Amazon UK. they came in 2 thick boxes and the 4 sets were mint. As it came out to about $82 a piece, and thats what the sale price is now.

The box looks slightly different than the US version with less writing on the box... Do you think this will be a problem when it comes to reselling it later on ? Perhaps it's not quite the same as the US version? Can you confirm if the barcodes are the same on the US version UK one??

Guest AnnexBrett

You can purchase the Vampyre Castle (9468) for $86.63 including shipping to the U.S.

Amazon UK Vampyre Castle - 9468 for $86.63 shipped

It is not a bad price, but not great. The main risk is damage to the box as I don't think you get free returns to Amazon.co.uk from the U.S. I've ordered from Amazon UK about 12 times and had slighlty damaged boxes twice, but not enough damage to make me return them, so I'm not sure how that would work out.

Its gone pretty quick. Now its 80 GBP. I scored a few. Lets see how it will arrive...!

Guest AnnexBrett

I'm about to receive mine but for some reason they used UPS as shipper which automatically ripping me off with a big brokage fee. $40 on the top of the deal makes this a no saving deal. It arrived in 24 hrs though but I haven't asked for fast shipping spec with these conditions... And I haven't seen the sets condition yet...! I think I have to have a session with their CS chat again... :(

Guest AnnexBrett

I got mine. Shipped by UPS (I havent requested it) as I mentioned. Paid extra fees on it but they are well packed and near mint sets! Only one tiny corner ding on one of them. But cost extra $37.