New to the site....or at least it feels like it

2 hours ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Hi all, used to be a relatively active member of the forums back on its early years, but at this point it seems like it's been over 3 years since I actually posted anything - how time flies...

Anyway, it's great to see how much the site has grown and changed over the years and although I never completely stopped checking it out, I am really looking forward to getting back into spending some more time in here going through all the great new content!

To all of the familiar faces, it's great to see you and can't wait to interact with you again. And to all of the new faces, it's nice to meet you!

If you dont mind me asking, what made you stop investing / coming to brickpicker?

Always interesting to hear peoples perspective and reasons for stop buying lego, even if it is just plain old life got in the way etc.

9 hours ago, Voltron said:

If you dont mind me asking, what made you stop investing / coming to brickpicker?

Always interesting to hear peoples perspective and reasons for stop buying lego, even if it is just plain old life got in the way etc.

Yeah nothing really other than what you said, the day to day eventually just sort of took over and found myself just logging in less and less. 

I actually continued buying LEGO for myself even when I wasn’t active in BP, and every now and then would buy a good deal on Ebay to quick flip as well, just not as much as before. 

• Like 1