Favor from BP community 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave

dakotahorn

Hey BP guys and gals, I am in a small pickle with my 8089 set for my kiddo. We got this set and when we opened it up we were missing the left horn for the wampa figure. I have contacted TLG customer service and they would be glad to replace it. Unfortunately, they need a number on the back of our manual... and its already been misplaced. I offered to send them a copy of my receipt or something from the box, but that's a no go. I was really hoping someone could help me out if they have an extra manual lying around. Otherwise I'll have to pay for another one on bricklink. I would be grateful if someone could message me and help us out. Nothing fishy here I just need to get the horn piece which I would buy from them if I could. Thanks guys! Regards, Cody

Hey BP guys and gals, I am in a small pickle with my 8089 set for my kiddo. We got this set and when we opened it up we were missing the left horn for the wampa figure. I have contacted TLG customer service and they would be glad to replace it. Unfortunately, they need a number on the back of our manual... and its already been misplaced. I offered to send them a copy of my receipt or something from the box, but that's a no go.

I was really hoping someone could help me out if they have an extra manual lying around. Otherwise I'll have to pay for another one on bricklink.

I would be grateful if someone could message me and help us out. Nothing fishy here I just need to get the horn piece which I would buy from them if I could.

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Cody

I PMed you the number.

Hope you find that manual -- could come in handy building the set! :)

Why I figured we would just wing it. Haha.

Thank God for online instructions + tablet. He already has it on his shelf. Funny part is that he turned the wampa facing the side so he doesn't have to see the missing horn.

Regards,

Cody

• 1 month later...