Recently retired Star Wars Sets

Brynanm1213

I think that the Republic Frigate, the Battle Packs, and Imperial Shuttle will do well, but I am not so sure about the Pod Racer. Since this is the 2nd release of such a set, I think that TLG will likely release at lease 1 more edition of it. Battle Packs are hard to reproduce, which is why we haven't seen any battle packs that look that similar in terms of vehicle and characters. Republic Frigate is a nice of a set that you can have without going UCS. It will probably increase just like one, and sell for $175 down the road. Imperial Shuttle already sells for $300 so grab as many as possible!

I have two shuttles and a bunch of battle packs. Finding a shuttle now is hard to do. Thanks for the insight. Still kinda new to this although I've been buying Legos since I was a kid and enjoy them beyond the investment standpoint.

Take Care

The only store that I know of that still might have Imperial Shuttles is TRU. I have heard they are usually not on the shelf, but in the back. Again, not every store will still have them. It is hit and mostly miss. As Comicblast said, the shuttles will do well in the next year and they will make a nice profit. Battle packs usually always turn into a nice investment, like the 7655 Clone Troopers battle pack. It has a 284.08% increase from its $9.99 retail price and it is still going up. (New is worth $38.37.) In general, any battle pack with Clone Troopers in it will perform well.

I love small sets. Battle packs etc. Anything star wars small you can usually find at a considerable discount right before it goes eol. I've made quite a bit of money flipping smalls. Republic Frigates will be great as well in my opinion. The figures are so unique especially the wolfepack troopers that I doubt we will see them again.

I love small sets. Battle packs etc. Anything star wars small you can usually find at a considerable discount right before it goes eol. I've made quite a bit of money flipping smalls. Republic Frigates will be great as well in my opinion. The figures are so unique especially the wolfepack troopers that I doubt we will see them again.

True. The Jedi Quinlan Vos was re-released in Chancellor Palpatine's Arrest, but other than him and Yoda, the figs are rare, and will be even more rare in a couple years, making the set increase in value. Plus, if anyone bought one of these sets, you only have 1 Wolfpack Trooper and 1 Commander Wolffe. To expand your army you have to buy more of these ultra-rare/expensive sets or buy the minifig for $10+.

True. The Jedi Quinlan Vos was re-released in Chancellor Palpatine's Arrest, but other than him and Yoda, the figs are rare, and will be even more rare in a couple years, making the set increase in value. Plus, if anyone bought one of these sets, you only have 1 Wolfpack Trooper and 1 Commander Wolffe. To expand your army you have to buy more of these ultra-rare/expensive sets or buy the minifig for $10+.You may be confusing Eeth Koth with Agen Kolar. Quinlan Vos has only ever come in the Frigate. Sorry for being such a Star Wars nerd, I was really into SW until a few years ago when I shifted even more towards Lego. :)