400,000 piece Hogwart

TheOrcKing

TLG should really reach out to her and offer her some consulting work. That's truly impressive from a design perspective, and to think she did all that from scratch. If I was a project leader at Lego I'd at least bring her in and see if she had any other ideas for the company. People with this kind of passion for a product should be viewed as a company asset and resource. At the very least I would be heavily promoting that castle and trying to inspire fans to undertake similar works around the world. I'm sure she was good for the company's bottom line if nothing else, at least give her a vip tour of the factory floor and take her and her kids out to a fancy dinner. I think she's earned it :)

Wow that's impressive, I wish I had the bricks to even attempt something of this scale.

I know right? Even if every brick I had was something that could be used for a build like this, I still wouldn't have enough. I mean seriously, look at my piece count. No where near 400,000. Maybe if I bought a 'Live Star' or two that might help....a little.

Ever since building 4842 with my son, I have wanted to expand the Hogwarts Castle and make it a bit more to scale, but this is absolutely incredible. This would be amazing for a Lego Pro, let alone a soccer mom who happens to have a bottomless Lego budget. Seriously, who has this much Lego laying around. The Pick a Brick orders must have been tremendous.

• 4 weeks later...