Display Stands/Cases in US

8 hours ago, njlegolover said:

Anyone have any good recommendations for display stand sellers in the US? Is it generally just go to Ebay/Etsy? I'm more interested in acrylic stands/cases. I see a lot of cool UK stores but haven't had much luck finding US websites to reduce shipping and time. Thanks!

https://www.displays2go.com/

I used these guys for a display case and they're in the USA.  

• Like 1

prices for display cases are ridiculous...I just want to see my builds and keep dust off

the most cost effective option I found were glass fish tanks ($10) and the occasional MIchaels deal for football displays.

I've been meaning to find slabs of acrylic that I can just mount as doors to an IKEA book shelf.  I figure the sneeze guards are so high in demand now that the acrylic industry as a whole may start mass producing slabs for cheap. 

• Like 1

I had bought a bunch of these LEGO display cases the last few years:

image.thumb.png.a10587c8aa8849049d1fdbec146414db.png

Wanting something a little nicer that also held more, I saw a lot of custom stuff online, but they can get awfully pricey.
What I found aren't acrylic, so I apologize for going semi off-topic. Thought it might be helpful for anyone wondering about these.
I ran across these cases at Michael's that were cheaper than the LEGO ones above (almost always on sale <$30):

https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-keepsake-display-case/10227067.html

My Minifigure display case (shot glass case that's ironically too ...(Not my picture)

I do miss being able to see minifigs better in cases that were clear on all sides, but these do look more sleek/professional overall.
The shelves are set in place (can't remove/adjust), and they're deep enough that you can double up a back row. I can now display about 100 minifigs in the space of two of the LEGO ones in the first pic that held 16 each.
If you do that though, it can be a bit cluttered:

70zv1kPmdFOHq6iYjywyoZvyMrsLke74RuFIbeU6WL-COQEz8jLPDXw4srX6e3AstNnWT9b6ujzOHH2GGqXHnDIajKbaiBpJiwIaFvWBpD1o6hl67B8q-6K0bcOzD4X7J_vFE7HRraeQQ0MStwWDXlSITi4QRXinyWy6kqI78mbQSQOqdBp2Jg-MdUIfvML19c4aBxHhFB9UlO_CtWSi16-XdiWLTW1pnmRMiqaDLK9YLnt0CZ0f6kij3Z4pmhz4DK2Z4wOLnhh7ba4V9LYJnb3mRXkRSdzo3Q_cE7vj4KRLR6qK1SVpiWKVPFStxV1i_DjX00oq_AGfLfPEKr9rgYxKFV5ukvFeeubHR8zOdZwT9tJ_-gsCqsnDgsR5c-J0VkZtjxLvyCDpn_-7gopl7xW3MwEcwdz3ooAedwzqqX1SD17q1Tdf3Y0ilFg0nfPK5JI65RPijKgUzmNPEZIPBwadHu-w2moOPoH5Jfjtxkpc7WwWOoeI1MERYNNAElsHt0piJ4NMM941uIiKRKyupZkWN4bQz1SU9P2BOFIraBF9mquDmYbMPc_B3sJI708LG7R_KcQBN6KLyeb9-3XioUnrYnyVY23qkJ-ivjDHraSDppSF_17X8PTFcK12GYyQtDnv24fOhm4kw0VuKS8eBQY5FyoDWsjXAbjXS6ArRDTLo0GSnOHCEikjCsgrYCA=w706-h941-no?authuser=0

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I feel like the deals I find through BP is offset by these ridiculously overpriced display cases/stands...sigh...but with the shortage on acrylic I'm sure they're doing the same thing we're doing w/ our Lego supply right now. So can't blame them. But still wondering why many of these shops are overseas...

image.thumb.png.a10587c8aa8849049d1fdbec146414db.png
Wanting something a little nicer that also held more, I saw a lot of custom stuff online, but they can get awfully pricey.
What I found aren't acrylic, so I apologize for going semi off-topic. Thought it might be helpful for anyone wondering about these.
I ran across these cases at Michael's that were cheaper than the LEGO ones above (almost always on sale https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-keepsake-display-case/10227067.html
z3UKdko.jpg(Not my picture)
I do miss being able to see minifigs better in cases that were clear on all sides, but these do look more sleek/professional overall.
The shelves are set in place (can't remove/adjust), and they're deep enough that you can double up a back row. I can now display about 100 minifigs in the space of two of the LEGO ones in the first pic that held 16 each.
70zv1kPmdFOHq6iYjywyoZvyMrsLke74RuFIbeU6WL-COQEz8jLPDXw4srX6e3AstNnWT9b6ujzOHH2GGqXHnDIajKbaiBpJiwIaFvWBpD1o6hl67B8q-6K0bcOzD4X7J_vFE7HRraeQQ0MStwWDXlSITi4QRXinyWy6kqI78mbQSQOqdBp2Jg-MdUIfvML19c4aBxHhFB9UlO_CtWSi16-XdiWLTW1pnmRMiqaDLK9YLnt0CZ0f6kij3Z4pmhz4DK2Z4wOLnhh7ba4V9LYJnb3mRXkRSdzo3Q_cE7vj4KRLR6qK1SVpiWKVPFStxV1i_DjX00oq_AGfLfPEKr9rgYxKFV5ukvFeeubHR8zOdZwT9tJ_-gsCqsnDgsR5c-J0VkZtjxLvyCDpn_-7gopl7xW3MwEcwdz3ooAedwzqqX1SD17q1Tdf3Y0ilFg0nfPK5JI65RPijKgUzmNPEZIPBwadHu-w2moOPoH5Jfjtxkpc7WwWOoeI1MERYNNAElsHt0piJ4NMM941uIiKRKyupZkWN4bQz1SU9P2BOFIraBF9mquDmYbMPc_B3sJI708LG7R_KcQBN6KLyeb9-3XioUnrYnyVY23qkJ-ivjDHraSDppSF_17X8PTFcK12GYyQtDnv24fOhm4kw0VuKS8eBQY5FyoDWsjXAbjXS6ArRDTLo0GSnOHCEikjCsgrYCA=w706-h941-no?authuser=0

Will the Michael's case fit Batman minifigures?

On 6/25/2020 at 6:04 PM, firstofminifigs said:
On 6/23/2020 at 10:51 PM, lodibricks said:

I ran across these cases at Michael's that were cheaper than the LEGO ones above (almost always on sale https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-keepsake-display-case/10227067.html
(Not my picture)

Will the Michael's case fit Batman minifigures?

The mermaid Batman was the tightest squeeze so far and had to go without a base plate. The rest have plenty of space.

image.thumb.png.c742ff89dca7dafcbd7436000307eea0.png

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Time to resurrect this thread.

Does anyone here have any experience with Kingdom Brick Supply? I've tried to reach out to them the past week but haven't had a response. Their cases look pretty good, especially since I believe some are from iDisplayIt in the UK.

On that topic, what are other BrickPicker's preferences for Display Cases? I used to have the IKEA Detolf cases but had to sell them when we moved. Still among my favorites.