UCS Star Wars lot

Tommahas8012

I have the chance to get a few Star Wars UCS sets including the heavily sought after MF. The asking price is 3400 for all but they said they are flexible, what are your thoughts? I have never bought anything that was EOL, just not sure how much more they will increase. Here is their discription: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner - 1747 parts. Released in 2001. 100% complete with original instructions but no box. Stickers are neatly applied and in very good condition. Set was displayed for a brief time and may have light dust on some elements. Elements are in very good condition. 10026 Naboo Starfighter - 187 parts. Released in 2002. 100% complete with original instructions but no box. Stickers are neatly applied and in very good condition. Set was displayed for a brief time and may have light dust on some elements. Elements are in very good condition. 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer - 3018 parts. Released in 2002. Outer box opened. Inner boxes are sealed. This is an early set that should be the original light gray color. Box shows wear, but is still in good condition. This set is still in sealed boxes...in other words it's new with open outer box. 10129 Rebel Snowspeeder - 1455 parts. Released in 2003. New in sealed box. There is some light wear on the box. 10174 Imperial AT-ST - 1069 parts. Released in 2006. New in sealed box. There is some light wear on the box. 10179 Millennium Falcon - 5174 parts. 5 Minifigs. Released in 2007. 100% complete with original instructions and box. Early set that includes the Certificate of Authenticity. Set was 1/2 assembled once. Elements are in very good condition. Stickers are not applied and are fully intact on sheet. Box shows wear, but is still in good condition.

I was not going to pay the 3400, I just don't know exactly what it would be worth. I was initially thinking 3000 or below I just dont know if it would be a wise investment at that. I would probably resell them all. The ones that are opened I think I would assemble and display for a bit just because they are already opened.

If you are going to resell, I stick by my first post saying I wouldn't pay anything close to 3400. 3000 is still too much. If you sell these on ebay, you have to think of the fees which will take a big chunk of your profit.

So if it was you what would be a price that you would be comfortable paying? I have only invested in Lego that was below MSRP so this is untaped territory.

Probably around 2 grand maybe less. If you are able to sell everything close to what brickpicker has the sets worth at $3000. You take out ebay and paypal fees so you are looking at $2550 without including the prices to ship each set. I would imagine shipping these sets will not be cheap, further cutting into your profit.