Lego is relaunching 21309 and 76020 in November and January of next year

tomwang2016

Question

14 answers to this question

Sounds like someone missed out big on exclusives and is trying to get someone to bite and cause a price crash. There is nothing source wise out there for this... I've checked all the regular spots.

He can't even get the numbers right in each thread. 

Sorry man, you snooze you lose. 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I checked this info. I thought it was bs, but he's actually telling the truth. Along with 21309 & 76020 (or 70620), 75119 will also come back to save TLG's plummeting profits in these hard times. Every order counts right now, as you all know, they're swimming in stock.

• Haha 4

I do continually notice that in the US that the Ghostbusters Firehouse hasn’t “retired”. Has it in other countries? It would be interesting if this was one they decided to bring back. Not suggesting it will happen though.

2 hours ago, spener90 said:

I do continually notice that in the US that the Ghostbusters Firehouse hasn’t “retired”. Has it in other countries? It would be interesting if this was one they decided to bring back. Not suggesting it will happen though.

image.thumb.png.d93b1e125c25a4cebd34d52d4684a35c.png

Just now, spener90 said:

They finally did it. It was sold out for a year without getting the technical tag.

yeah it did seem to lag f'ing forever.

after LEGO brought back the Taj Mahal wholesale unchanged, anything is possible with respect to sets coming back.