New Lego Stores

Darth Lego

Lego is opening 4 new Lego stores in the U.S. Danbury Fair, Danbury, CT West County, Des Peres, MO North Star Mall, San Antonio, TX Fashion Place, Murray, UT Are you surprised TLC is expanding? They have had very good numbers recently in the U.S. as far as profit goes. Link: http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=5830

Dang! Now that makes me angry, I just moved from California to Utah last year so I could order from Shop @ Home and not pay sales tax! Opening a store in Utah means I'll have to pay sales tax again! Guess I need to look for a new place to live AGAIN!

Whoa, I live west of St. Louis, will they start adding it to mine when our store is open? How do they calculate that, based on zip code?

I'm excited about the St. Louis store and plan to attend the grand opening if convenient.

Green Bay, Appleton and Fox Cities are all way to small of urban centers for a Lego Store, you guys could get one in Milwaukee or maybe Madison, but there a ton of other places with better markets than the rest of those cities.

sigh...i suppose you are right. it was just wishful thinking on my part. one in milwaukee wouldn't be too bad. i could handle a 90 minute drive once every two months or so. it would just be nice to have ONE somewhere in wisconsin. as for green bay, i guess we will just have to settle for having the world's most storied and successful professional football franchise! could be worse, i guess.

Dang! Now that makes me angry, I just moved from California to Utah last year so I could order from Shop @ Home and not pay sales tax! Opening a store in Utah means I'll have to pay sales tax again! Guess I need to look for a new place to live AGAIN!

It is wierd how there's like ten LEGO stores thoughout the state of California, and yet barely two in my state. Bunch of bulls*** if you ask me.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I live in Arkansas and to my knowledge there are no Lego stores in the state and I've had to pay sales tax on my online purchases for as long as I can remember.