Newbie Girl from Colorado

Hi everyone! I was absolutely thrilled to come across this site! My boys were very into Legos and my husband and I would keep and store all of the sets once they put them together. We noticed, like most of you, how much some of these older sets were appreciating in value. That's when we started collecting. I used to keep a spreadsheet myself and check ebay once or twice yearly and average the amount of sold sets. This site does this for me and is much more accurate! I feel like I have so much more knowledge now and plan to start selling off more of our sets this year. I only have four years until my first son goes to college, so any profits I make will go into his 529 college account. Every bit helps! Thanks for making this easier!

Welcome to the site!!! Best site ever for LEGO Investors and Sellers. You can even add your sets in a thing called a Brickfolio so you can see it through a Pie Graph. Ed and Jeff run this site and they are so knowledgeable and great guys. We also have MODS on here that are knowledgeable too. And all of the people on here are great with lots of insight on buying selling and how to sell. If you ever have any questions, our little community will always do our best to answer any questions you might have. Good look on the college fun. Selling LEGO is better then selling WEED like that one mom on tv. Lol

Hi everyone!

I was absolutely thrilled to come across this site! My boys were very into Legos and my husband and I would keep and store all of the sets once they put them together. We noticed, like most of you, how much some of these older sets were appreciating in value. That's when we started collecting. I used to keep a spreadsheet myself and check ebay once or twice yearly and average the amount of sold sets. This site does this for me and is much more accurate! I feel like I have so much more knowledge now and plan to start selling off more of our sets this year. I only have four years until my first son goes to college, so any profits I make will go into his 529 college account. Every bit helps! Thanks for making this easier!

Welcome to Brickpicker!!