40436 - Lucky Cat

cladner

4 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

Out of Stock in US and in local stores...

Restocked or Retired?

yes - its been all the rage in the retiring soon open speculation thread.   i think i now know why i really like this set.

my vote is restocked though i actually hope it retires.  i just don't want to get my hopes up.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, cladner said:

yes - its been all the rage in the retiring soon open speculation thread.   i think i now know why i really like this set.

my vote is restocked though i actually hope it retires.  i just don't want to get my hopes up.

Hard to say. Im thinking they saw how the Dragon Dance guy wasn't selling and potentially cut back on the run. 

IMO, its easily one of the best looking Brickheadz. I had to go by my store yesterday because I slacked and waited, BHz's are one of the only themes I buy at Retail pricing.

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

How long has this been available? I hope there's a restock as well. I need to pick up a few to pair with Dragon Dance Guys when I sell. 

Back in stock (EU), limit 5. 

Fear it's another Dragon Dance Guy, Lego Company will sell many thousands all over Asia until everyone has at least 20 of 'em to try their luck.