So, what happens when you buy 99 sets from LEGO Shop at Home?

Brystheguy

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Brystheguy said:

I'm not talking minifigures at @1.99 but regular-sized sets at $20-$30 or more a pop. If you order the limit of 99 are you on the ban list or do they ship them out without batting an eye? Thanks. 

Depends on how much they want to unload it. They'll sell you 99 turds without question.

99 high demand sets that are heading towards retirement might get you the banstick.

6 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

I'm not talking minifigures at @1.99 but regular-sized sets at $20-$30 or more a pop. If you order the limit of 99 are you on the ban list or do they ship them out without batting an eye? Thanks. 

If the limit is 99, they will send you 99.  I've done it before, but generally during post xmas clearance.  They haven't really had a lot of things worth buying with a quantity limit of 99 in many years so maybe it would get you on their radar, but I have been hitting LEGO Shop at Home pretty hard without any trouble so it's not clear what it takes to draw the ban hammer these days now that they have implemented hard quantity limit functionality to their system. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, redcell said:

If the limit is 99, they will send you 99.  I've done it before, but generally during post xmas clearance.  They haven't really had a lot of things worth buying with a quantity limit of 99 in many years so maybe it would get you on their radar, but I have been hitting LEGO Shop at Home pretty hard without any trouble so it's not clear what it takes to draw the ban hammer these days now that they have implemented hard quantity limit functionality to their system. 

I just experienced the “hard quantity’ limit”. For the first time ever, I had an order cancelled because I ordered 5 Lady Liberty brickheadz not remembering that I had ordered 1 weeks ago.

18 minutes ago, Jimking23 said:

I just experienced the “hard quantity’ limit”. For the first time ever, I had an order cancelled because I ordered 5 Lady Liberty brickheadz not remembering that I had ordered 1 weeks ago.

That's a helluva a lot better than the uncertainty that used to hang over little missteps like that.