6315023 - Windmill (Amsterdam Exclusive Store Opening)

BP

38 minutes ago, BP said:

People in Holland are going bonkers over a windmill freebie that's handed out at the new Amsterdam Lego shop. 

Instantly sold for 100 euro, prices going up to 150. 

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.

Cool! I want one of those. Looks like the windmill that stood at City beach in my hometown. The city demolished it recently, so sad. 

I got two of those by visiting the opening of the Amsterdam Flagship Store. Sold one for €120 which is a bit nuts I think since it's a pretty small box actually!

Minimum price on Bricklink is now 145 Euro. Only very serious collectors who must have a set in original LEGO box would actually pay that much for it...

Not my picture by the way, but this shows a good comparison of the box with the size of a minifig:

2045082578__86.thumb.jpg.1a348c7b7af74694f474b846fe191dc8.jpg

Edited by HandyHand
  • Like 1

I got two of those by visiting the opening of the Amsterdam Flagship Store. Sold one for €120 which is a bit nuts I think since it's a pretty small box actually!
Minimum price on Bricklink is now 145 Euro. Only very serious collectors who must have a set in original LEGO box would actually pay that much for it...
Not my picture by the way, but this shows a good comparison of the box with the size of a minifig:
2045082578__86.thumb.jpg.1a348c7b7af74694f474b846fe191dc8.jpg

Good pic. Yeah, it sits on an 8x8 plate, so it’s really comparable to the TRU Bricktober sets or a Micropolis type build.