Pre-release 76144 Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue

MrSam

Hi all.

It would seem set 76144 Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue has been released early here, and thought I'd see if anyone here has experience with such sets (brickset says its a 2020 release). 
Haven't sold on eBay for a while and have never sold on Amazon, as there are more effective marketplaces here and I mostly just sell locally. 

How do people price such sets and judge demand on the international market? It would seem I'd be the first aftermarket seller internationally.

Keen for your experiences and wisdom - is it worth buying a bunch or staying clear?

Cheers

8 minutes ago, MrSam said:

Hi all.

It would seem set 76144 Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue has been released early here, and thought I'd see if anyone here has experience with such sets (brickset says its a 2020 release). 
Haven't sold on eBay for a while and have never sold on Amazon, as there are more effective marketplaces here and I mostly just sell locally. 

How do people price such sets and judge demand on the international market? It would seem I'd be the first aftermarket seller internationally.

Keen for your experiences and wisdom - is it worth buying a bunch or staying clear?

Cheers

it's a late Nov release here and has the white suit hulk figure with the Gauntlet.  Set wise usually brings 1.5x-2x retail for early release stuff if you want to move it in decent quantity.   Can also sell the figs and ships separate if you want to move more sets.  The Hulk should do well off the get go.