LEGO SW Display! UCS X-Wing 7191! eBay for $149.99+$20 Shipping

comicblast

LEGO SW Display! UCS X-Wing 7191! eBay for $149.99+$20 Shipping

Great display, I have seen it consistantly going for about $250.

Get it before its gone!

NOTE: It is half a ship with a mirror in the back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Star-Wars-X-Wing-Starfighter-Ultimate-Collector-Series-7191-Set-Display-/380582778101?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item589c8054f5

Why would someone want half a ship? I also don't even understand why it would be made like that.

It was made to display at a store with limited space. Most shelves wouldn't be deep enough to display the UCS X-Wing properly - so they sliced it in half & put in the mirror (so it appears as if it were complete). Ed loves these display cases (& likely has one of these).

It was made to display at a store with limited space. Most shelves wouldn't be deep enough to display the UCS X-Wing properly - so they sliced it in half & put in the mirror (so it appears as if it were complete). Ed loves these display cases (& likely has one of these).

Smart solution for stores without space.

I first PMed him to see if he wanted it. Apparently he has one already, so I let BPers know.

• 4 months later...