**Selling - New Sealed Star Wars Sets - LOT sale only

lego89

My older son wants to sell his LEGO Star Wars collections (50+ sets) to buy go-kart stuff.

I used the LEGO lot price calculator today but didn't save it to my portfolio so I am attaching a PDF version.

We are in Central NJ (Bedminster, 07921).  Please review and make an offer.  I will not respond to low-ball offers.

They are all new and factory sealed....

lego-star-wars-set-eval-brinklink-2091-09-09.pdf

My older son wants to sell his LEGO Star Wars collections (50+ sets) to buy go-kart stuff.
I used the LEGO lot price calculator today but didn't save it to my portfolio so I am attaching a PDF version.
We are in Central NJ (Bedminster, 07921).  Please review and make an offer.  I will not respond to low-ball offers.
They are all new and factory sealed....
lego-star-wars-set-eval-brinklink-2091-09-09.pdf
I don't know what you consider a lowball offer, but you are posting your collection for sale on a Lego reseller forum...

The lot calculator is a nice tool for seeing if you can make a profit by buying someone else's collection, but I am almost positive that no one on here is going to offer you anywhere close to $3k for a collection of retired SW sets that have pretty much all climbed to their maximum resale value already...

If you want to get the max amount out of your collection I suggest posting them on FB, OfferUp and Craigslist individually. Then for the sets that don't move locally put them up on Ebay.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

I don't know what you consider a lowball offer, but you are posting your collection for sale on a Lego reseller forum...

The lot calculator is a nice tool for seeing if you can make a profit by buying someone else's collection, but I am almost positive that no one on here is going to offer you anywhere close to $3k for a collection of retired SW sets that have pretty much all climbed to their maximum resale value already...

If you want to get the max amount out of your collection I suggest posting them on FB, OfferUp and Craigslist individually. Then for the sets that don't move locally put them up on Ebay.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

fun fact:  every lot posted on here sells and my spidey senses tell me this one will too.. so keep the deals coming

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...