Where do you get your shipping box?

I know everyone talk about uline. But the shipping cost is really high for me. And I'm not sure I want 75 boxes for now. I'll probably start selling really slowly this year. Anyone have other options to buy smaller quantity of boxes? (Ideally from people in Canada/Quebec). Most of the place I've checked locally sell moving cubic boxes. And I tried to reuse the box, but only LEGO Shop at Home/B&****** seem to have decent boxes

I'm in the US, so I don't know if this is good advice for you. I got some boxes from staples.com. They have free shipping on orders over $45 and occasionally they send me coupons for $25 off a $75 order. So I order boxes and they are cheaper than uline when you combine uline's shipping costs.

I'm in the US, so I don't know if this is good advice for you. I got some boxes from staples.com. They have free shipping on orders over $45 and occasionally they send me coupons for $25 off a $75 order. So I order boxes and they are cheaper than uline when you combine uline's shipping costs.

Staples.com have great box size that fit Lego box, but not on Staples.ca :(

Hi...check locally by googling shipping supplies or something like that. I found a company that specializes in this nationally and contacted them. They had many shapes and sizes in their local warehouse with the only requirement being I had to order $100 worth. I was shipping small and large stuff at the time so I ended up with about 150 boxes for my $100. I drove over and picked them up at their loading dock, too. And these are true shipping boxes, very sturdy and thick. Hope this helps...good luck.

If there is a recycling center around you, cruise by it periodically and there will be all sorts of packing materials. Our recycling center gets paid by how much they recycle so they are militant about NOT giving the stuff out. (Which proves to me they could give a s$%t about the environment.) So I gotta be quick!!!

Anyone who owns or manages a physical business location should have extra boxes. If you start asking around and telling people you need boxes, they will find them. I have people give me boxes allll the time just b/c they know I will take them off their hands and they know I have a toy selling problem.