New Lego V.I.P Reward Centre and Wishlist

cuttingcorners47

Question

I know LEGO Shop at Home received a new update, but is anyone else having issues logging into their V.I.P Loyalty Program? When I sign in to the reward centre, it just pushes me back to the sign in page. Also, my wishlist has totally disappeared. I called customer service last weekend and they said it will be fixed in a few days. Just curious to see how many people are still experiencing similar problems. 

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, cuttingcorners47 said:

I know LEGO Shop at Home received a new update, but is anyone else having issues logging into their V.I.P Loyalty Program? When I sign in to the reward centre, it just pushes me back to the sign in page. Also, my wishlist has totally disappeared. I called customer service last weekend and they said it will be fixed in a few days. Just curious to see how many people are still experiencing similar problems. 

I had the same issue.Ttry a different browser. I could login with Google Chrome. 

my wish list is gone.... i’ve read others too but no recoveries. 

haven’t had the sign-in issue since before the switch. at that time, I would have to sign-out via the lego.com page. also, as legolegolego and others have stated, a different browser worked for sign in. 

I had 97 points before the change. Points seemed to have carried over correctly as I had 642 points after the new site went live. Bought a Director Krennic keychain in store for $1.24 which gave me +8 points so I could use a $5 reward for my HD purchase. Checked back in last week and suddenly I have 2,462 points.... Not sure where those extra points came from (definitely not showing in the transaction history) but got myself a few PF train motors to make my total over 2,600 (a $20 reward). Thanks LEGO!

• Like 2