Just curious... How does everyone store their LEGO sets for investment purposes? At the moment, mine are just kind of stacked neatly in a corner of the closet but I didn't know if anyone had some really creative ways of storing them for the many years before resell? I'm interested in hearing.

I was going to write up a little something about storage. I guess if this thread gets enough responses it won't really be necessary.

As Numero Uno stated, I think you should write something up and we will post it on the blog. We will give you full credit and post in on various LEGO sites. Plus, you will get a lot of Brickpicker points. I would like for members to give us some quality articles and stories. They don't have to be long, winded entries like my BS...LOL. There is so much to talk about in the LEGO investing and collecting world and would love to see others start to share their ideas...

• 2 months later...

I got my sets everywhere. My closet is over ran with all kinds of sets. my clothes are on my bed. I've taken over half my wifes closet. I got my poly bags in little boxes in the kitchen cabinet also. LOL HMMMM Salt or Pepper or LEGO. LOL I got my open sets in my daughters closet. Now I'm thinking about taking my bigger sets like all my Town Halls, Fire Brigades, Grand Emporium, Pet Shops, and any other sets that are really big to my parents house and store them there. Other then that...wherever you can find room that is not too hot because these boxes with these plastic LEGO bricks can't take to much heat. You dont want the boxes to warp. Hot High tempertures and water is our enemy. Cool dry areas are definitely recommended. Also keep in mind if you have them stored in a places where there could be possible water damage like near leaky pipes. Or if your toilet over flows will it reach your sets some how...if it does then I suggest laying down some type of plastic sheets or bags on the bottom of your storage area. Also keep in mind, if you have neighbors that live above you. Becareful because their kids might flood their bathroom and the water will leak down into your closet onto your expensive sets and ruin your investments. That happened to me about 12 years ago and ruined evrything in my old apartment. Lucky back then I did'nt collected LEGO yet. Hope this helps.