Limited Edition Commander Cody 2008 only 32 worldwide

image.thumb.jpeg.cccb85adbdf56fb94d0ed07b57c755a9.jpeg

Random picture I found on the internet of it. Looks to be a basic brick built model. All the value looks to be in the certificate, as there look to be no unique bricks in the model. There are people who will pay ridiculous amounts for that certificate.

"There are only 32 of these figures in the world! Each figure is 30 cm high by 18 cm wide, built out of LEGO bricks and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity."

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mizeur said:

1 seems to have sold on eBay for £8400 a few years ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322060517919

Which is crazy.  As with any of these LEGO store displays and rare items, it fluctuates drastically.  I have quite a few of these unique displays and it's impossible to come up with a fair value at times.  What you think will be valuable doesn't always sell.  

4 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Which is crazy.  As with any of these LEGO store displays and rare items, it fluctuates drastically.  I have quite a few of these unique displays and it's impossible to come up with a fair value at times.  What you think will be valuable doesn't always sell.  

Need more holographic stickers.

• Like 3

Thanks for the thoughts on this. Want to sell it and would be over the moon with that value if I could achieve that. Do people buy items on this platform or is it purely a forum style?
That you for providing the picture that is the match as to what i have, also have the certificate to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

To get any sort of decent money you will have to have multiple ways of showing authenticity, as with today's technology it wouldn't take to long to make up a certificate like that.   minifigpriceguide.com has all anyone would need ...

Edited by thebrickdad

13 minutes ago, JDizzle said:

Thanks for this Ed what sort of high but not crazy?emoji23.png the previous one sold was £8400 think that’s pretty crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

If your read the seller's reviews from the other Commander Cody, it sold for GBP 6000...Maybe price around that and refer to this sale.

Really well packaged. Great to deal with. Thanks for selling A+++

t***r ( 141Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) 

More than a year ago lego star wars Exclusive commander cody (#322235596316)GBP 6,000.00