Elementary

Foreman Porgy

Guest TabbyBoy
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:52 PM, Foreman Porgy said:

Was working on parting out Set 21151 The End Battle, and came across these. Codes you can enter in the game for Skins. Also, I like seeing all the new parts that come out, and also everyone’s favorite parts so I thought I’d start a new thread dedicated to it. 

Thanks for the code, it saved me buying?

Was working on parting out Set 21151 The End Battle, and came across these. Codes you can enter in the game for Skins.

I believe there is a unique code printed for each individual set in the same manner how most software includes an exclusive activation serial code. In this case I think they are a single use per person or account for the Bedrock edition (Windows 10 & mobile platforms) of Minecraft. If you weren't going to use the code yourself, thanks for sharing.

Also, I like seeing all the new parts that come out, and also everyone’s favorite parts so I thought I’d start a new thread dedicated to it.

If I am reading correctly, this topic is for going over newly released parts and/or discussing what are everyone's favorite pieces. I saw the title and originally thought this was about the blog site New Elementary.

Guest TabbyBoy
On 2/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, Foreman Porgy said:

What can I say..except, you’re welcome? ??‍♂️

I was joking, I can’t stand computer games.