Jump to content
  • 0

What is this thing? Part of a train set?


I've scoured the interweb looking for what this piece is, but haven't come up with anything. It has wheels and a small gear on the bottom, so I'm assuming it is part of a train set. I had a bunch of other old 4v train pieces that I was going through when I found this, so am guessing it is related, but not sure. Does anyone know for sure what this is? Thanks in advance.






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...