Hello from Ohio

My name is Chris. My granddaughter drug my wife and I into the Le go hobby. She asked for Legos for Christmas. My wife and I sat down and put them together for her. She is 5, she can take them apart and put them back together. She just needed the sets put together first. As we sat there putting them together we realized that it was a fun hobby to do together.

I played with Legos as a child in the 70s and 80s. Most of mine were just random blocks. My mother did not have the funds to splurge on the sets I remember begging for. I feel like it is time to make up for what I missed out on as a kid. lol

Since Christmas we have done several Friends Heart Lake sets. We have also done 4 or 5 Harry Potter sets for my grandson. We are picking up our first sets for ourselves tomorrow morning. She will be doing the Old fishing Village. I will be doing Tower Bridge. Then I want to do all of the modular sets. 

I have spent a few hours going through this site. This is an amazing resource. Thank you in advance for any advice to a new collector. 

• Like 1