10265 - Ford Mustang

brickvoyeur

14 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Lego SaH are pretty good with correcting orders damaged during shipping, I would just give them a call.

One of my recent orders of brickheadz came with a dented corner of the box and dented the box of one of the sets inside. I called them to ask what I can do as I don't live near a store. They told me to keep the damaged box and shipped me another to replace it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

so I chatted w/ customer service (Lisa); requested the Bricktober sets as compensation for hassle, but was denied (which doesn't really make sense since i could just return both and re-order anyway), so I opted to just return/refund. I'm not looking to milk this, so I just returned the one w/ the biggest dent and just ordered a new one (w/ bricktober and keychain).

Lisa did say (normally I was required to return the GWP), but I could keep the key chain and bumper sticker....so at the end of this (getting two mustang sets) I will have 4 keychains, 2 bumper stickers, and a Bricktober 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just built this for Father's day...the Box has been on top shelf of office for months

ONe of my best build experiences in terms of creative construction and design. 

The door hinge is almost magical yet ridiculously simple

The raise mechanics of the rear wheels is one of the best features on any LEGO auto

my only complaint is the optional rear tail...I love the tail on the real car, but the LEgo version is definitely lacking, especially rear view.

ANyway, just stoked about the built and wanted to share.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I need to see more of your Speed Champion setup with custom lift/riser.

I will snag a few pics later. Its nothing really special. Just some spare parts thrown together, trying to increase surface area because the collection is getting a bit crowded!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm trying to figure out how people on eBay selling these right now are making any money? Nearly all of the first 30 or so sold listings are well under RRP. ($150)  Amazon, Walmart, Target are all at RRP. Lego is OOS. I've also never seen these on sale, so I'm really scratching my head here. 

5 minutes ago, Brad W said:

I'm trying to figure out how people on eBay selling these right now are making any money? Nearly all of the first 30 or so sold listings are well under RRP. ($150)  Amazon, Walmart, Target are all at RRP. Lego is OOS. I've also never seen these on sale, so I'm really scratching my head here. 

Stolen? 

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 10265 - Ford Mustang