Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Clintonjoseph

Guest TabbyBoy

UK only... feel free to PM me if you want a 21108 Ecto1 when the movie is released and I'll promise to undercut any for sale on eBay at the time, I have over 200 left so no rush ?

I'm offloading half of my GBHQ later this year as there could be a resurrection if the movie succeeds or the price could drop if it bombs. I think 21108 will be unlikely as (I think) they'll still have to pay royalties to the designer?

BTW... Any news on when BTTF4 will be released?

Guest TabbyBoy
28 minutes ago, roxio said:

It's set in present day so if the characters vehicle is still the ecto '59 Caddy limo, and lego get the licence they will likely release their own new version that would probably impact on 21108.

As far as my 21108s are concerned, I hope the movie bombs or they have something totally different like an "A-Team" van instead. If 21108 prices rise to my "threshold" before the movie is released, I will certainly be selling some. Since I only paid an average of £28 each, there's still a lot of meat on the bone.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

UK only... feel free to PM me if you want a 21108 Ecto1 when the movie is released and I'll promise to undercut any for sale on eBay at the time, I have over 200 left so no rush ?

I'm offloading half of my GBHQ later this year as there could be a resurrection if the movie succeeds or the price could drop if it bombs. I think 21108 will be unlikely as (I think) they'll still have to pay royalties to the designer?

BTW... Any news on when BTTF4 will be released?

Ditched my 30 before Xmas, averaged around 95% profit after fees. Happy with that after nearly 2 year hold. Could be scope for more uplift but it's an 18 month wait for new film.

Get a pic up of them, love to see how 200 ectos stacked up looks :hyper:

• 1 year later...
  • TheOrcKing changed the title to Ghostbusters: Afterlife
  • 3 weeks later...