Hi From SF Bay

Hi All!!

Man - am I happy to find this website! I've joined recently and have gone 'all in' and appreciate the community.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. My son(almost 4) and daughter (2) are super into Lego Duplos. Our recent trip to Lego Land made them more into it. Recently constructed our first 'City Bus' together and my son just LOVES everythign about it.

As a kid, I got hand-me down legos from others, and loved it. Want to be able to really let my son enjoy it - and secretly...sneak in some sets as well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yukmeez said:

Hi All!!

Man - am I happy to find this website! I've joined recently and have gone 'all in' and appreciate the community.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. My son(almost 4) and daughter (2) are super into Lego Duplos. Our recent trip to Lego Land made them more into it. Recently constructed our first 'City Bus' together and my son just LOVES everythign about it.

As a kid, I got hand-me down legos from others, and loved it. Want to be able to really let my son enjoy it - and secretly...sneak in some sets as well!

the 4 yr old might be ready to move up tp micro builds...(mini versions of bigger ships like Milenium Falcon...a lot less pieces and goes for $10 [these are regular sized bricks and the sets appreciate nicely]).  LEgo are great for young kids that age as it builds the finger strength to be able to write properly

also welcome to the community.

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan