I’ve waited a long time for this - Scotty, raise Exo-suit prices!

Black Friday miracles abound. Sold my first Exo-suit on Amazon Canada and will even make $10 off the thing after fees and shipping. I have 7 left. Bought them and a few more at a discount and had been slowly getting rid of them as birthday present and charity donations over the years but now one has sold and I raised the price $10. They said I was mad, mad I yells ya......

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
2 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Black Friday miracles abound. Sold my first Exo-suit on Amazon Canada and will even make $10 off the thing after fees and shipping. I have 7 left. Bought them and a few more at a discount and had been slowly getting rid of them as birthday present and charity donations over the years but now one has sold and I raised the price $10. They said I was mad, mad I yells ya......

I know most of us slagged off the Exo Suit, but I've made money on every one that I've sold. It's probably a long-termer that'll pay enormous dividends in decades to come.

• 3 months later...

Intrigued by the sour grapes over this Exo-suit set, I looked more into it.   Its a great set and i can see why some went big on it!   I was in my dark ages at the time and missed this one or I prob would be there too.  those sweet green space figs!   Guess my point really is good job bringing it up in conversation as I'll prob go buy one for personal:)  that's one more sold for somebody! It's been long enough for this set it's been forgotten by lot of buyers.   subliminal marketing goes along way:)

8 minutes ago, Belac said:

Intrigued by the sour grapes over this Exo-suit set, I looked more into it.   Its a great set and i can see why some went big on it!   I was in my dark ages at the time and missed this one or I prob would be there too.  those sweet green space figs!   Guess my point really is good job bringing it up in conversation as I'll prob go buy one for personal:)  that's one more sold for somebody! It's been long enough for this set it's been forgotten by lot of buyers.   subliminal marketing goes along way:)

Do you need 8? :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hmmm.... Tell me more of this Chima of which you speak.? .  O.K. it might not work on me individually. but look were talking about it and someone who missed it may just love that crud. might try bringing it up in a different Lego support group forum?    Are those the biggest losers to date?  also the freaking tumbler looks great! I can see why mistakes are easy to make in this racket?   

• Like 3