Large lego sets for sale - UK ONLY

ojrice

Hi all,

Due to lack of space at home I have several brand new lego sets sealed which id like to sell. I have been burnt twice selling on ebay with people raising chargebacks, so would prefer to sell these in person in the London area.

10247-1: FERRIS WHEEL £130
10214-1: TOWER BRIDGE £200
10218-1: PET SHOP £140
10232-1: PALACE CINEMA £120
10241-1: MAERSK LINE TRIPLE-E £180
10251-1: BRICK BANK £120 

All sets are brand new and sealed. 

Guest TabbyBoy
On 9/20/2018 at 3:23 PM, ojrice said:

Hi all,

Due to lack of space at home I have several brand new lego sets sealed which id like to sell. I have been burnt twice selling on ebay with people raising chargebacks, so would prefer to sell these in person in the London area.

10247-1: FERRIS WHEEL £130
10214-1: TOWER BRIDGE £200
10218-1: PET SHOP £140
10232-1: PALACE CINEMA £120
10241-1: MAERSK LINE TRIPLE-E £180
10251-1: BRICK BANK £120 

All sets are brand new and sealed. 

Have you tried Facebook? If you really want to get rid, advertise them at the same price you bought them for. I doubt you'll get any takers for the Tower Bridge and Pet Shop. eBay is a very unsafe place for selling which is why I rarely use it for LEGO. It's strange that selling bike parts and old coins doesn't attract any scammers at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion Tabby. I have had 3 charge backs on ebay in the past and neither ebay or paypal want to know. Fortunately I have managed to recover the first set sold from the post office, and identified the 2 other sales as a scam and didn't send the item, I called the buyer who claimed they knew nothing about it and asked me to refund the money, I said no and left paypal to deal with it. I really don't know how these fraudsters get away with it! It appears that anyone can buy anything and claim the transaction was unauthorised after receiving the goods.