Is this a set?

Libade

Question

9 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

You can get three garment laundry bags for $1 at Dollar Tree and stick them in the wash on gentle with towels, but it will scratch the bricks. Alternatively, you can wash them in the sink in the garment bags using a salad spiner

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I have a bunch of laundry bags - I thought I would try rinsing them in the sink. Thanks!

I got this set, a star wars 75002 AT-RT set and a sponge bob set 3818 Bikini Bottom Underwater Party for $15 from a facebook sale site. There are A LOT of pieces missing, so I'm trying to figure out how much I should invest in making the sets complete.

This is my 3rd buy - The first was a bunch of lego games that I paid $20 for and resold some for over $100. There were no pieces missing.

The 2nd lot was $25 and contained over 11lbs of bricks. I've managed to complete some sets and recoup the $25 and the money I've spent on replacement parts, but that's where I'm kind of struggling. I haven't been using easy buy because I want to get as many pieces as I can from the same buyer and save on shipping, but I haven't figured out a quick way decide if it's a set worth spending more money on. If I'm missing something easy, please let me know!

Thanks for your help! I'm having a blast with this!!