Selling Individual or bundle packages?

I was wondering if it is better to sell sets by them selves or to bundle them with other sametheme sets? For Example. I have a few Harry Potter polybags, Forbidden Forrest, Hagrid's hut and castle. At a monetary stand point. Would it be best to sell them individuality (when the time comes) or should I sell as a group. Or should I make small bundles such as a polybag, Forbidden Forrest, and Hagrid's Hut. If that makes sense.

I was wondering if it is better to sell sets by them selves or to bundle them with other sametheme sets?

For Example. I have a few Harry Potter polybags, Forbidden Forrest, Hagrid's hut and castle.

At a monetary stand point. Would it be best to sell them individuality (when the time comes) or should I sell as a group. Or should I make small bundles such as a polybag, Forbidden Forrest, and Hagrid's Hut.

If that makes sense.

Mix it up and do a little of both if you have enough.

Sell in individual listings. I agree with what cvail8 said, but also the price range may be a barrier for some people. If people are looking for a HP set under, for example, $75 then they will limit their listings to between $0.99 and $75, automatically eliminating your sale as a possibility. Also depends on the preference of the seller. If they are willing to list every set individually, go for it. If you are not as tedious, then you should be ready for your listing to not get as much attention as it might have otherwise have gotten.