Looking to id which set parts are from

LegoHiltz

Question

Hello Everyone. I recently reacquired all of my childhood LEGO. Sets range from 1980ish  - 1994ish. I have identified 17 sets, but am left with misc pieces. I have spent hours on brinklink and toysperiod trying to figure out what sets could be left, but to no avail. So I'm hoping someone that's more familiar might have better luck. It's too bad there wasn;t a program you could put your parts into and it tells you what sets it could be.

Picture #1 - Propellers - I do believe the 2 on the left went to a helicopter but I can't seem to find one that has those parts together in those colors. As for the other, ???

Picture #2 - 4 - 2 red windows (1 x 4 x 3) with shutters, 1 red window (1 x 4 x 3). The frames have holes in all corners, and the top corner nubs are partial to allow the shutters to go in. I thought it was 60594, but that only allows shutters on one side. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

IMG_5203.jpg

2 answers to this question

Thank you Libade. I have spent hours on bricklink, with some success. I think they went to set #6357. It seems to be the only set that had those parts in those colors. I don't remember having it but my memory is pretty bad, lol. As for the windows, I have come to the realization that they did indeed have tabs. They have been broken off, very cleanly I might add. Still haven't figured out what set they went to. The trans-yellow glass in the picture does not belong to that set. It is from set #6970 Beta-1 Command Center.