75220 - Sandcrawler

exciter1

1 minute ago, nolanfan34 said:

Yikes. Better be super cool on the inside or something. Looks like something I would build which is not a compliment.

I get that they are going lower price point on this, but how do you have this set without R2 and C3PO?

Maybe you will get one part per set, ie Infinity Gauntlet. /s

1 hour ago, nolanfan34 said:

Yikes. Better be super cool on the inside or something. Looks like something I would build which is not a compliment.

I get that they are going lower price point on this, but how do you have this set without R2 and C3PO?

Not being in the set creates incentive to buy sets that do have them. EZ business.

2 hours ago, inversion said:

Not being in the set creates incentive to buy sets that do have them. EZ business.

What sets will available though?  Lego drops the ball when releasing sets that compliment each other.  Droid Escape would be perfect except it was released two years ago.  The AT-AT was discontinued right before Assault on Hoth.  That's bad business if you ask me.

5 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

Some nice droid figures but that's it.  LOL, this thing is terrible.

Needs more greebling otherwise looks fine.  Not very impressive for the price though.  

• 4 weeks later...