The LEGO Movie 2 - 2019

Doofy McGee

1 hour ago, Martae54 said:

Both instructions were there. You had to ask for house instructions as that was not the main build.

I did ask the person in charge and she said that the rocket instructions were all they had. Much appreciation to you for providing these. 

I need to redo the back of my house. 

Edited by Treetop

• 1 month later...

I don't usually obsess over such things but the sequel only grossed $187 million...world wide.  Compare that to $487 million (not adjusted for inflation) and that's a serious drop off.  I personally believe that the first film was lightning in the bottle.  It had a great story and packaged it in a hip and likable way that appealed to all audiences.  There really wasn't a need for a sequel and it turns out audiences didn't want one either.  Haven't seen the film yet.  Might catch it on bluray.  

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
5 hours ago, Mathew said:

I don't usually obsess over such things but the sequel only grossed $187 million...world wide.  Compare that to $487 million (not adjusted for inflation) and that's a serious drop off.  I personally believe that the first film was lightning in the bottle.  It had a great story and packaged it in a hip and likable way that appealed to all audiences.  There really wasn't a need for a sequel and it turns out audiences didn't want one either.  Haven't seen the film yet.  Might catch it on bluray.  

I’ll catch it on free TV, why pay for BluRay? At least it tells us that the theme’s sets will tank and are to be avoided. Just look at the dire performance of the Sea Cow, which is a shame as it’s a superb build.

Edited by TabbyBoy

5 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I’ll catch it on free TV, why pay for BluRay? At least it tells us that the theme’s sets will tank and are to be avoided. Just look at the dire performance of the Sea Cow, which is a shame as it’s a superb build.

Many of the sets from both movies are unique and interesting builds.  I guess that doesn't always translate to early winners.

• 1 year later...