Great lot on eBay, which is a good price ...

Guest AlexNando

I don’t know very much about minifigures but at a glance none of those look collectible. Just looks like a ton of fun of the mill kids stuff to me. I’d need a much better photo to be certain but I wouldn’t pay more than $0.25-$0.50 per minifig based on this photo. 

I am very sorry for the mistake, I made the post as a guest and then I signed in as a user, someone here in the forum suggested me to ask for better pictures, I asked the seller for better pictures, he sent me the pictures and I posted them here. I also asked for the cost of the shipment and he clarified that he could not change it because the auction was about to end but he would put a note to adjust the shipping price at the end of the auction.....

14 hours ago, labfreak7 said:

I may be going out on a limb, but I would say the op is the ebay seller promoting their listing.

I only know of 1 trustworthy seller on ebay. A purchase from them is a life-changing experience - I consider it an honor that I am allowed to pay them for their services.

31 minutes ago, KShine said:

I only know of 1 trustworthy seller on ebay. A purchase from them is a life-changing experience - I consider it an honor that I am allowed to pay them for their services.

Ah, I see you found my Ebay store! Thanks for the compliments ....

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.