41157 - Disney Princess - Rapunzel's Travelling Caravan

exciter1

7 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

So two new Rapunzel sets after they just got done with 41065 - Best Day Ever.  I wonder if I should cut bait on those now or wait for the holidays and hope the new sets don't bring the prices down.

Hard to say. I might try and let them go if I had them. The new Disney sets have the "Build and Swap" feature they are pushing, giving a modular-type compatibility between sets. If Rapunzel needs a tower, they can just place the bedroom in the Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty castle...or even the Ariel Celebration Boat.

I have two daughters so I have been slowly collecting unique sets. The older Princess line is underwhelming and includes lots of random displays that aren't well built (Specifically the only sets with Jasmine and Merida). I am much happier with the new Disney line (Light Blue Boxes) and the B&S feature and the playability of these sets is much higher. These have a better set structure and encourage sets within the same lineup. 

Just my opinion. I have personally built both Moana sets (unfortunately not the B&S feature) and the Mulan mini set recently and have been very pleased.