Jump to content

21042 - Statue of Liberty

Recommended Posts

Amazon.ca go check amazon deals. It's been discounted the moment it hit the shelf on Amazon.ca and again now. I will still probably buy it but not now. I want to spread my lego spending.

https://www.amazon.ca/Architecture-Statue-Liberty-Building-Piece/dp/B0793JTRKG?SubscriptionId=AKIAJQSYTIGRBKVM26KQ&tag=bpzonecan-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0793JTRKG

Lol it's an honour to be mentioned by Val-E

Edited by lebrick
added link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lebrick said:

Amazon.ca go check amazon deals. It's been discounted the moment it hit the shelf on Amazon.ca and again now.

Lol it's an honour to be mentioned by Val-E

Last one, I promise.

d91.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Well I hope the ugly, flat face won't result in an ugly, flat return graph.

to iconic for me. not going to go mad, but its a safe gamble if you can get it @ 30% off i reckon. 

but what do i know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

Hints of retirement? Backordered at LEGO Shop at Home.

I think this is the classic case of people hoping it will have a short run like some other BH.  Its spent more time out of stock or back-ordered the last 6 months than actually available.  My theory is that ever re-seller (myself included) has a bunch of these sitting in a box somewhere at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

I think this is the classic case of people hoping it will have a short run like some other BH.  Its spent more time out of stock or back-ordered the last 6 months than actually available.  My theory is that ever re-seller (myself included) has a bunch of these sitting in a box somewhere at this point.

I think he was talking about the architecture set, not the BHz one

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sauromosis said:

Hints of retirement? Backordered at LEGO Shop at Home.

Who knows with these sets.  Seems to me these sets linger at many different outlets so it's not like they would disappear overnight.  aka capitol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who knows with these sets.  Seems to me these sets linger at many different outlets so it's not like they would disappear overnight.  aka capitol.
US Capital has not disappeared overnight... it can still be ordered at RRP from B&N.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

US Capital has not disappeared overnight... it can still be ordered at RRP from B&N.

exactly my point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...