Heres a billion dollar idea for lego

hxckid88

Lego uses the barbie license?

Mega Bloks has a Barbie line - intended to compete with Friends (but it mostly just allows for a side by side comparison of quality).

The only theme that Mega Bloks has ever done that has actually impressed me is Halo. While I look at the quality of the ships not being up to par, I am left to look at it and wonder what could have been if Lego and Halo happened?

Mega Bloks has a Barbie line - intended to compete with Friends (but it mostly just allows for a side by side comparison of quality).

The only theme that Mega Bloks has ever done that has actually impressed me is Halo. While I look at the quality of the ships not being up to par, I am left to look at it and wonder what could have been if Lego and Halo happened?

Yes - The Halo minifigs are pretty good, but the ships/sets are just terrible. My son purchased a small Halo set recently & it served as a great reminder to what you are paying for with Lego. First my son gave up, then I gave up, then my wife gave up - I then found the strength to finish & fix the set (their instructions don't really work). It was a horrible few hours of screaming, crying, & cursing. The remainder of the day was filled with reminders of the ordeal - from the pain inflicted on my hands (and I build Lego every day). I would suggest anyone who questions the high cost of Lego to just try to build one of the mega bloks sets.

Yes - The Halo minifigs are pretty good, but the ships/sets are just terrible. My son purchased a small Halo set recently & it served as a great reminder to what you are paying for with Lego. First my son gave up, then I gave up, then my wife gave up - I then found the strength to finish & fix the set (their instructions don't really work). It was a horrible few hours of screaming, crying, & cursing. The remainder of the day was filled with reminders of the ordeal - from the pain inflicted on my hands (and I build Lego every day). I would suggest anyone who questions the high cost of Lego to just try to build one of the mega bloks sets.

And this is all you need to know about mega bloks.

The remainder of the day was filled with reminders of the ordeal - from the pain inflicted on my hands (and I build Lego every day). I would suggest anyone who questions the high cost of Lego to just try to build one of the mega bloks sets.

Exactly. Every single craptastic MEGA BLOKS set I've built have literally killed my hands. And don't get me started on trying to take the damn things apart. Jeeze louis....

Transformers is owned by HASBRO, which also produces LEGO "competitor" blocks KREO.

This reminded me of the rumor that Disney is planning to buy out Hasbro and add it to their empire, I mean, company.

This reminded me of the rumor that Disney is planning to buy out Hasbro and add it to their empire, I mean, company.

I think the era of large corporations buying entities is over. They do not synergize well. Though Iger is, and will be known for his accusations, I would not be suprised if this were to ever happen. What I believe would happen if this were to ever occur and transpire would be Disney buying up Hasbro for their unique brands such as GI Joe. I could see Disney then selling off what is left of the company.

Would be pretty cool to see a Stormtrooper next to a GI Joe at Disney.