Does this make sense??

So I see on ebay that a few people who are obviously VIP members are selling pre orders for the cinema. Well tommorow they won't be pre orders but anyway they are selling them for 200.00 USD. My question is this, after PayPal, ebay and shipping fees how much are they really gonna make? Maybe they got some kind of deal or something but paying 149.00 plus tax isn't going to net them much I don't think.

So I see on ebay that a few people who are obviously VIP members are selling pre orders for the cinema. Well tommorow they won't be pre orders but anyway they are selling them for 200.00 USD. My question is this, after PayPal, ebay and shipping fees how much are they really gonna make? Maybe they got some kind of deal or something but paying 149.00 plus tax isn't going to net them much I don't think.

Some people are happy making $5 here and there I guess. I would rather not waste my time unless there is a bigger reward.

If they sell at 200, offer free postage, they paid 150, ebay & paypal will be 27, est shipping 20, then the profit is......

WOW!!!!!!! don't spend it all at once

If they also charge 20 for postage then profit rockets to 22.32