40235 - Year Of The Dog (promo)

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...

This set is officially live at Shop At Home US.  Be aware that there is the banner ad says you get this with a purchase of $50 or more instead of the $88 as advertised.

I just ordered a set and called Customer Service to have them add it to the order. That seems to be the SOP until LEGO's web services decide to wise up to the error.

13 minutes ago, TANV said:

This set is officially live at Shop At Home US.  Be aware that there is the banner ad says you get this with a purchase of $50 or more instead of the $88 as advertised.

I just ordered a set and called Customer Service to have them add it to the order. That seems to be the SOP until LEGO's web services decide to wise up to the error.

I gave CS a call as well. They also threw in the Sunflower polybag that I missed out on, after I asked if they had anymore left =)

They fixed that quick!

I'm not going after this promo at all, I was trying to sold this year ago even at the minimum median asking price throwing a Batman Disco polybag as a extra but no interest, and it was a Rooster which even as a Easter gift this would do the job. In Europe there is a minimum interest for such things. 80GBP entry level :S

• Like 1