Lego 9463 The Werewolf 35% off at Walmart.com

Greenteaboy08

Lego set 9463 - The Werewolf is 35% off at Walmart.com. I don't know if anyone has listed this on here yet, but I wanted to give a heads up. I've seen a lot of people posting about how the Monster Fighter sets should do well in the future. I bought two. : ) These will be my second and third investment purchases. I've not got a lot of money to work with at the moment so hopefully they will appreciate well. - GreenTeaBoy08

Good point on the Amazon deal. I did the Site to Store with Walmart so I can make sure that I get boxes that aren't damaged. I don't always trust Amazon on how my items are handled when shipped.

I did a site to store for a Tower Bridge a few months ago with Walmart and it came in completely destroyed. Worst box I've ever seen. And they just slapped all their site to store and shipping labels directly on the box. Immediately returned it. First and last time using site to store.

I did a site to store for a Tower Bridge a few months ago with Walmart and it came in completely destroyed. Worst box I've ever seen. And they just slapped all their site to store and shipping labels directly on the box. Immediately returned it. First and last time using site to store.

I've had the same issue repeatedly with WM site to store. When this happens it only reinforces my general belief that most things done by WM are done in a low-quality way.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same issue repeatedly with WM site to store. When this happens it only reinforces my general belief that most things done by WM are done in a low-quality way.

Yah, I doubt I'll do site-to-store again. I made three separate orders (don't ask me why) of the same set on sale, and 2 out of 3 times, each box had a huge sticker slapped on it. The third time the sets were in a bigger cardboard box and the sticker was on that. But totally ridiculous policy. I had them exchange for sets on the shelf. There is no reason for them to put ridiculous stickers all over items purchased. Oh, and each time I walked out with Legos in hand, no one asked to see my reciept or anything. Good thing I'm an honest person...

Asda (essentially Walmart UK) has a similar 'chuck it in a bag and ship it' policy - fortunately, all my sets have arrived at store in good enough condition (though I did once have to restrain myself from slapping an assistant away when they leant on a set to fill in the collection log book... *facepalm*) I have a sneaky suspicion that Amazon & Walmart/Asda have been keeping a very close eye on each other lately. In the UK, whenever Asda have reduced a set, Amazon UK have matched it, seemingly immediately. Interesting to hear the same might be happening in the US too if this was a quick price match on 9463 - has anyone else noticed whether this is a regular thing, or am I reading too much in to a few coincidences over the last couple of months? :)