Richmond, Petersburg, Fredericksburg and Northern Virginia Deals! Deals in Virginia all around!

kerrmando

Fire Brigade is sold out at the Potomac Mills Lego store. From what I've heard they are not restocking... I'd swing by Tyson's and try to pick up a couple if I were ya'll!

I probably won't rush to buy anymore of these until I see Amazons stock dip pretty low. Right now they have at least 1,000 FB's, and with the new buying limitations it is going to take awhile for these to sell out, even if the FB truly is going EOL..........

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an alert for this on my iphone if anyone is interested, I already have these sets so I'm not interested really in spending this kind of money again... great steal for 10179, 10143 and 10189 though! http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tag/3734753234.html For investing purposes this is probably a great buy, for resale not as much unless the person drops the price a little.

Just got an alert for this on my iphone if anyone is interested, I already have these sets so I'm not interested really in spending this kind of money again... great steal for 10179, 10143 and 10189 though!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tag/3734753234.html

For investing purposes this is probably a great buy, for resale not as much unless the person drops the price a little.

obviously a member here........word of advice, build the sets and you will get better money for them. Doubt they are complete though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Me and two other Richmonders are opening up a new Lego/Toy shop. It's both online and has a brick and mortar. This is the website we have been working on.... This is just a very soft opening for the site. We just want the members input on how we should make things better for you all etc. There are several things we are in the process of changing and will definitely make more official statements about it on some large lego sites when it gets closer to completion. If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them! We are going to get a lot of retired/htf sealed Legos listed very soon. We probably won't sell many used Lego's through the website, just in our actual store and through ebay. So let me know if you have any suggestions or requests. We were thinking also about making all Polybag's ship free to the United States...and for like 3 bucks to the rest of the world. Is that something you guys would like? Also don't buy anything at this point haha... http://www.westendtoys.com

Hey, Me and two other Richmonders are opening up a new Lego/Toy shop. It's both online and has a brick and mortar.

This is the website we have been working on.... This is just a very soft opening for the site. We just want the members input on how we should make things better for you all etc. There are several things we are in the process of changing and will definitely make more official statements about it on some large lego sites when it gets closer to completion. If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them!

We are going to get a lot of retired/htf sealed Legos listed very soon. We probably won't sell many used Lego's through the website, just in our actual store and through ebay. So let me know if you have any suggestions or requests. We were thinking also about making all Polybag's ship free to the United States...and for like 3 bucks to the rest of the world. Is that something you guys would like? Also don't buy anything at this point haha...

http://www.westendtoys.com

Great website man! I'm looking forward to ordering hard to find/retired sets through you guys in the future. Ordering from people like you all is fantastic because you're from fellow Lego fans who know how to properly package sets, etc, rather than random people on ebay and amazon.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, Me and two other Richmonders are opening up a new Lego/Toy shop. It's both online and has a brick and mortar. This is the website we have been working on.... This is just a very soft opening for the site. We just want the members input on how we should make things better for you all etc. There are several things we are in the process of changing and will definitely make more official statements about it on some large lego sites when it gets closer to completion. If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them! We are going to get a lot of retired/htf sealed Legos listed very soon. We probably won't sell many used Lego's through the website, just in our actual store and through ebay. So let me know if you have any suggestions or requests. We were thinking also about making all Polybag's ship free to the United States...and for like 3 bucks to the rest of the world. Is that something you guys would like? Also don't buy anything at this point haha... http://www.westendtoys.com

Very nice site!  Could you send me a message through this forum when you open your brick and mortar... Based on your url, looks like you are in the West End...Innsbrook.  I live over in Midlothian, so could swing by and bring my kids...  they like skylanders as well, heh.  I currently run a casual bricklink store to basically fund my own lego/star wars hobby.