Lego 75105 millennium falcon

nisim cohen

hello. my name is nisim and i am from israel. i want to buy Lego 75105 millennium falcon. i search for this lego in amazon, lego site and so'. The prices I found are very high. maybe someone can help me find this lego At a lower price.  I have an address in the United States where I can send the LEGO. The prices i found are more than 160 dollar. If anyone can help me It would please me and especially my son.

thanks

nisim

0003172_lego-star-wars-75105-millennium-falcon.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Depends how many you have and buy-in.

The Kessel run version will be out next quarter and may or may not cannibalise sales. It will certainly put a cap on prices.

On the other hand, the Kessel Run MF will be the playset MF for the coming 2 years. Which means that Episode IX (December 2019) won't have a playset MF matching the movie configuration. I don't think the Kessel Run MF will cannibalise it at all.

14 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Depends how many you have and buy-in.

The Kessel run version will be out next quarter and may or may not cannibalise sales. It will certainly put a cap on prices.

Maybe the two can co-exist side by side as buyers will still want the classic. I don't think many will have £650 to fill the void. 

• Like 1

I think this thread could do with being merged with the original one.  There is the possibility that the Solo sets will be short runs and retire in December 2019 and they will pump out a revised version of 75105 with different minifigs or even another OT one. We never go more than 9 months without a Falcon of some sort.