Here's the Movie Trailer for "Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

emazers

From the leaks it didn't sound like there would be many great new dinos coming out.  This was leaked on "reddit" a while back:

=========

• A set containing a blue-grey 4×4 vehicle with a Pteranodon. There is one minifig in the set. Priced 24.99 EUR
  • Looks like the Jurassic World Raptor escape. The difference is that the set looks more like a residence instead of a cage. The walls are high and there’s some kind of stage on which a minifig can stand. Looks like it only contains one raptor and two minifigs in the set.
  • A set with a helicopter, which, from what we can take from the picture, can capture a dinosaur from the air. The dino most likely being a raptor. Also a small vehice is included, probably a quad. Number of minifigs unknown.
  • This is a more expensive set, containing a big transport truck, like seen in 75917 Raptor Rampage, a gyrosphere, a tower with grapple hook and a T-Rex. The number of minifigs is uncertain, but it looks to be 4.

10 hours ago, fossilrock said:

From the leaks it didn't sound like there would be many great new dinos coming out.  This was leaked on "reddit" a while back:

=========

• A set with a helicopter, which, from what we can take from the picture, can capture a dinosaur from the air. The dino most likely being a raptor. Also a small vehice is included, probably a quad. Number of minifigs unknown.

?

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm going to check the "rarity" of sets within the theme hoping to find another "RE". I'll not go for the top set as it'll be hoarded more than IR was unless >33% off. I didn't actually seek out RE, I just saw it 50% off and I love raptors.

Yes, I've love a brontosaurus too even if it's not to resell. Or... even a UCS trilobite!

Guest TabbyBoy

I love the new trailer and I'm hoping that there could be renewed interest in some of the 60124 Volcano Exploration Bases that I have left. LEGO would be missing a trick if they didn't include that sauropod in a new set as per Pilgrim's post.