10260 - Downtown Diner

The moc and the diner itself look like friends sets. The ugliest modular by a wide margin. 

Anyone who lives in the US has seen their share of the old school 50’s retro diners. Lego designers were obviously inspired by that and got it spot on. The colors are right.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found a redesign on reddit I like a bit. 

It contains 2,480 pieces and retails for US $169.99/CA $219.99/DE 149.99€/UK £129.99/DK 1399.00 DKK.

Confirmed now. In the January calendar. I love it! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app  

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, binary_storm said:

I noticed this is tagged as "hard to find" on LEGO SAH UK. Does that mean anything? For comparison, pretty much all of the modulars are similarly tagged, except for Assembly Square.

Means nothing. They usually tag expensive exclusives with this. Could possible stand for 'Hard to find enough money to pay for it' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, binary_storm said:

I noticed this is tagged as "hard to find" on LEGO SAH UK. Does that mean anything? For comparison, pretty much all of the modulars are similarly tagged, except for Assembly Square.

They do this with most direct to consumer (D2C) sets. It's hard to find because they don't stock them on shelves except LEGO retail stores (and previously TRU). Most big retailers carry them online though (Walmart, Amazon, Target). 

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, marcandre said:

Diner I ordered from LEGO Shop at Home in August just shipped. Could be coming back into stock there for one last run (hopefully)

They're still making these. I just bought a bunch last week, seal codes are all recent...

Just don't buy this set please, do me a favor!