Collection for sale

Brian92007

9 hours ago, The_Collector said:

Are you going to put together a list of everything you have for sale with prices or are going to sell as a lot? Also are most sealed? Just wondering as Reno is only about a 2hr drive from me and I may be interested. Thanks!

Yes 90% of my sets are seal, I will put a list, maybe in a week. I’m busy with my schedule but I’m gonna put a list with prices, if someone buys a few hundred I’ll give a good deal. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 3:33 PM, Brian92007 said:

I have to move from my apartment, and unfortunately can’t take most of my collection with me, I need to go Through my inventory,  I have lots of sets, half of them retired. Will sell for reasonable price. I have hundreds of minifigures most of them are new. 

90EBC9DF-0E5B-45E7-B03D-F8FD00F6AA57.jpeg

F87D3AC7-8F9D-41F4-A05E-8F65CC73797D.jpeg

82242F5F-3610-4845-8158-BAAC97A0BCC1.jpeg

D2825293-9455-49F9-8306-BACB9C7616C8.jpeg

Ok fellow brickpickers here is a list of what I have. Sets and minifugures. If you buy the whole sets and minifigues  the minifigues I want 3.50 each,  the sets prices are listed on the pictures. If you buy the whole thing,  I’m letting them go , for 40% off the entire sets and including the minifigues.  Now Is the time to sell on eBay,  you will make money.  I’m letting them go because I’m moving out of my apartment and can’t take them all.   Another bonus.  I got a lot polybags and lots of mixers.  I’ll throw at least 20 polys for free and 4 free sets for free you can choose whatever sets you want.  That picture of the list I posted is only about 35% of my whole collection.  I have way more than that, that I did not included on the list.   My zip code is 89503.  Pick up only no shipping.    Thank you.  Let me know if anyone of you brickpickers are interested.   

AFB8D312-633A-4047-A634-778A32461E92.jpeg

169D7346-65F4-4A49-A5EB-CA568324FA42.jpeg

On 11/3/2017 at 4:19 PM, The_Collector said:

Are you going to put together a list of everything you have for sale with prices or are going to sell as a lot? Also are most sealed? Just wondering as Reno is only about a 2hr drive from me and I may be interested. Thanks!

I already did 

On 11/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, brickolodon said:

Post, plz, list of sets you got with price...may be i am in for some goodies, but 7 hours drive...big ? How good is your stock?

I already posted two pictures If what I have available with 40% off for the lot and minifigues that I’m selling. And I’m willing to throw 20 polys for free and 4 brand new sets for free if you buy the whole sets with minfigures that’s 40% off you can’t beat that price.  

On 11/3/2017 at 4:19 PM, The_Collector said:

I just posted a couple pictures. Of the list.  I’m letting go with the minifigues for 40% off and throwing 20 poly bags for free and 4 brand new sets the sets can’t reach more than 100.00.   What I posted is a list of only about 35% of me collection.  Let me know if your interested.  This is a good deal,  that is hard to get a deal like this.  Unfortunately I can’t take my whole collection. I’m moving out I’m only taking part of my collection with me.   Let me know  (the collector).   

17 minutes ago, BethanyBitter said:

Send me a PM when you get a moment. I would be interested in everything you have. Send me your price emoji16.png

The price is on the paper of what I have. And minifigues 3.50each. Buy all and I’ll give you 40% off the entire lot.  Plus 20 free polys and 4 brand new sets of your choice. That’s the big bonus if you buy them all.  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, calmdahn said:

curious if you ever made this deal with anybody and how it turned out

I end selling about 25% of my inventory of what see on the list,  I gave the buyers a good deal we made the math, and I give them 40% off.  I sold them 10 millennium falcons 75105.  Which I’m hitting my head right now.  They were going around 200hundred before Christmas,   I end getting about 65 bucks for each after the 40% off.