LEGO Lots

On 10/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, ceth senpai said:

Do you have/is it expected to include the instructions or mini figures in a LEGO lot.

I don't buy it usually unless I see minifigures, so I guess I "expect" them for me to make a purchase.

As for instructions thats definitely a preference but if I can identify the sets through help via this forum or on my own I'll still pick it up. Not a deal breaker to not have instructions.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm selling an 88 lb. lot of full set without there boxes. They all have their pieces, mini-figs, and instructions though. The Brick picker lot calculator says that they're worth $1681.29. But that's for used sets(probably with boxes). How would the lack of boxes affect the cost?

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2017 at 3:39 PM, ceth senpai said:

Okay, I'm selling an 88 lb. lot of full set without there boxes. They all have their pieces, mini-figs, and instructions though. The Brick picker lot calculator says that they're worth $1681.29. But that's for used sets(probably with boxes). How would the lack of boxes affect the cost?

IMO, if you list it as 88lb of lego, expect the going price of $5-$7 per pound at most. Expecting collector prices without the box or the verification of piece count for each set is a bit of a reach.

Are the sets separated or are they mixed? If separated are they inventoried so you can legitimately advertise them as 100% complete? This is much more valuable than having the box. As for the boxes, compare prices on ebay and bricklink to see what sets sell for with and without boxes. For me, unless they're larger marquee sets the box isn't worth the cost to buy, ship, store and ship again to try to earn a few more bucks.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app