Did you get your first day UCS 75192 Falcon?

Val-E

Did you get your first day UCS Falcon?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a UCS Falcon on the first day of release and how?

• No, TLG would not TAKE MY MONEY!
    • Yes, via SAH web
    • Yes, at a Lego brand store
    • Yes, via a third party (ebay reseller, gift, CL, other)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2017 at 06:45 AM

A new poll ONLY for those who tried to buy one on release.

If you did not try to buy it 1st day, please don´t vote.

Perhaps a mod could merge it with the 75192 thread, in place of the older poll about intention to buy, which is now redundant due to supply issues.

Edited by Val-E

Technically yes via Shop@Home, my order went thourgh and was shipped on Thursday.
It arrived at my sorting facility on Friday morning, and gut stuck there since then, with no ETA possible at this moment...

If I don't get it tomorrow I might face a lost package, the same happened already once before this year...

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Technically yes via Shop@Home, my order went thourgh and was shipped on Thursday.
It arrived at my sorting facility on Friday morning, and gut stuck there since then, with no ETA possible at this moment...

If I don't get it tomorrow I might face a lost package, the same happened already once before this year...

Ok but they fulfilled the order so the vote is correct. We can make another one for all the damaged and lost boxes but I hope it works out for you. No POD means you get a refund.

Thanks for voting.

Yes, my order went through somehow, the site was about to blow and there was so much refreshing but so much relief when I got the order confirmation email. Still not out of the woods though, my order status has been 'in warehouse' since Thursday, but it does usually take a week or so for delivery in Ireland.

Getting sick of seeing all the confirmed deliveries in the other thread.  Just wanted to put my vote in here for "order confirmed, waiting for new stock".

Disappointing. Stressing for days over "should I buy one? ... or shouldn't I? ... online?  ... or in store?"... My local store had nine in stock.  I didn't think there'd be a big crowd, so decided to get to the store about an hour before they opened.  Actually arrived an hour-and-a-quarter early, to find exactly NINE people in line already... jerks... sittin' in their lawn chairs with grins on their faces.  Ah well... I had been trying to place an order online (as a back up) all morning... time to get serious clicking.  Finally got through at about 9:20 AM eastern.  Felt pretty good.  Saw where many here were getting their orders confirmed (like me)... then a few hours later "In Warehouse"... etc.  Figured... I got my order in early enough... I'll be home before those smug b_stards in line even get into the store.  But my story stalls right there.  Still waiting for new stock.

Just sucks.

Edited by Kenxxx
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JimboJet said:

Mine too, what does that mean or how is that different from backordered?  Will I get mine before the backorder folks?  Weird because my order was done less than 60 seconds after it went live.

Not sure what the difference is as I've never paid much attention to my backorders and their changing status, but when i placed my order it was "available now" and showed that on the final confirmation page, however i'm still in waiting for new stock status. I've seen lots of people online and friends getting theirs to ship who placed orders after me, but honestly not too surprised, seems to heppen a lot with LEGO Shop at Home.

On 17.9.2017 at 12:31 PM, Val-E said:

Ok but they fulfilled the order so the vote is correct. We can make another one for all the damaged and lost boxes but I hope it works out for you. No POD means you get a refund.

Thanks for voting.

Little update on my delivery, I actually got it today. As it turns out it was delivered on time last Friday, but the barcode got damaged in the transport so they couldn't scan it and update the status...

I just went to the post-office to check on it today and they pushed it right in front of me ( actually went there by bicycle, so had to return a few minutes later ;) ).
Outer box ist quite battered, but inner box it completely fine, so everything's fine :)

• Like 1

My was still "backordered" today, so called customer service and inquired. She said they expect more in warehouse on October 8th, and mine is "scheduled to ship when we get more in warehouse...so..." I told her I was ".. very disappointed. When I clicked "submit order" it said delivery in 5-8 days... I'd like to cancel my order..." And she did. In fact... seemed like she was happy to do so.

I'll admit... I am in some serious sour grapes on this one. I was very excited about Lego and the MILF a few weeks ago. Now I don't even want a MILF anymore... ever. I'm glad to have my $850 back in my pocket. Yeah, yeah... I know... I'm sure Lego will do fine without me.